[صفحه اصلی ]   [Archive]  
:: صفحه اصلي :: درباره نشريه :: آخرين شماره :: تمام شماره‌ها :: جستجو :: ثبت نام :: ارسال مقاله :: تماس با ما ::
:: دوره 20، شماره 3 - ( 1400 ) ::
جلد 20 شماره 3 صفحات 761-772 برگشت به فهرست نسخه ها
Research Article: Lipid and fatty acid profile variations in Perna indica and Perna viridis of Kanyakumari district, South east and west coast of India
چکیده:   (236 مشاهده)
Variations of lipid and fatty acid profile of Perna viridis and Perna indica were assessed from Kanyakumari district.  Lipid compositions varied and were measured as 8.92±0.03% in P. viridis and 6.73±0.01% in P. indica. The percentage composition of individual fatty acids as a ratio of total muscle lipids of P. viridis ranged from 0.11±0.01% to 25.09±0.03% whereas in P. indica it ranged from 0.10±0.01% to 33.2±0.05%.  Highest proportions of fatty acids were of palmitic acid which was present in both species. The ratio of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids was 0.35±0.05 - 3.09±0.04 in P. viridis while in P. indica it was less than 1. Both the mussel species contained essential fatty acids particularly eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid for promoting good health, as well as prevention and healing of diseases in humans. P. viridis and P. indica were recommended for human beings due to the presence of high content of unsaturated fatty acids. 
متن کامل [PDF 504 kb]   (71 دریافت)    
نوع مطالعه: پژوهشي | موضوع مقاله: Biochemistry
دریافت: 1394/5/19 | پذیرش: 1396/9/25 | انتشار: 1400/2/30
ارسال نظر درباره این مقاله
نام کاربری یا پست الکترونیک شما:

CAPTCHA


XML   English Abstract   Print


Download citation:
BibTeX | RIS | EndNote | Medlars | ProCite | Reference Manager | RefWorks
Send citation to:

Dalin M, Saritha K, Patterson J. Research Article: Lipid and fatty acid profile variations in Perna indica and Perna viridis of Kanyakumari district, South east and west coast of India. IJFS. 2021; 20 (3) :761-772
URL: http://jifro.ir/article-1-1935-fa.html

Research Article: Lipid and fatty acid profile variations in Perna indica and Perna viridis of Kanyakumari district, South east and west coast of India. مجله علوم شیلاتی ایران. 1400; 20 (3) :761-772

URL: http://jifro.ir/article-1-1935-fa.html



دوره 20، شماره 3 - ( 1400 ) برگشت به فهرست نسخه ها
Iranian Journal of Fisheries Sciences Iranian Journal of Fisheries Sciences
Persian site map - English site map - Created in 0.04 seconds with 30 queries by YEKTAWEB 4312